I believe on this day I was heading out shopping with my Husband and family for Thanksgiving dinner supplies.
- Coat: Old Navy Trench (2015, not currently available)
- Scarf: Fox Print Scarf from Amazon (link)
- Jeggings: Torrid dark wash jeggings (link)
- Sweater: Old Navy polka dot sweater (not currently on site)
- Boots: Torrid Strappy Mixed Media Ankle Booties (link)
- Sunglasses: Quay Australia x Desi Perkins High Key 60mm Aviators (link)
- Bag: Coach bag found at TJMaxx
I have loved my trench coat from the moment it was in my hands. I am currently on the hunt for another trench coat with a slightly better fit; I am tall and the sleeves on this one aren’t 100% a good fit. The material of this trench is thick and substantial and has worn well in the three years I’ve had it. Amazon has become my haven for scarfs because they are priced cheaply and yet of standard quality. I have several other scarfs like my fox one and adore them all. Torrid is where I go for jeans/jeggings because they offer my size and inseam needs; these jeggings are probably 2-3 years old and have held their shape and structure even after repeated washings. My only complaint for this look is that I wish my sweater was just a couple inches longer but it is a well made and finished basic sweater that will get love during the fall months. Probably my FAVORITE piece in my wardrobe are my booties; I wear these the most of any shoes I own. These booties are not only stylish but well constructed and comfortable.